|Describtion||Twin blade razor witl swivel head|
|Material of plastics||ABS/PS/TPR|
|Cartridge||Automatic assembly line|
|Minimum Order Quantity||200,000pcs|
|Lubricant strip||Aloe and vitamin E|
1.Twin stainless steel razor blade, with good hardness.
2. Advanced razor blades coating technology makes shaving smooth
3. Non-slip rubbers along the side of the handle provide special
benefits for a good grip.
4. Fixed head for a close and comfortable shave.
How to shave
1. WASH YOUR FACE. Use warm water for up to 3 minutes to remove
dead skin – gross – and avoid nicks and cuts – good
2. GO FOR THE GEL. Shave gel helps prevent razor burn. Let it sit
and soak in for a minute if you have sensitive skin.
3. USE A MULTI-BLADE RAZOR. You'll get a smooth and incredibly
close shave. The first blade not only cuts the hair, but it also
lifts it out of the skin; the next blades cut progressively closer,
enabling fewer strokes and leaving a closer shave with less
irritation. Tip: if it feels like the blade is tugging at your
skin, it might be time to change blades.
4. FINISH STRONG. Rinse with cold water, then splash on a
moisturizing after shave. It will make you feel great and smell