1. Triple stainless steel razor blade, with good hardness.
2. Advanced razor blades coating technology makes shaving smooth
3. Hard HIPS plastic inside and rubber handle offers good grip.
4. Reduce span between the blades helps to avoid nicks and cuts.
5. Doing private labeling with the package is available also based
|Color||Any color available|
|Material of plastics||ABS/PS/TPR|
|Cartridge||Automatic assembly line|
|Minimum Order Quantity||150000pcs|
|Lubricant strip||Aloe and vitamin E|
|ITEM NO.||PACKING||SIZE OF CARTON||1x20||1x40HQ||DELIVERY|
How to shave
1. WASH YOUR FACE. Use warm water for up to 3 minutes to remove
dead skin – gross – and avoid nicks and cuts – good
2. GO FOR THE GEL. Shave gel helps prevent razor burn. Let it sit
and soak in for a minute if you have sensitive skin.
3. USE A MULTI-BLADE RAZOR. You'll get a smooth and incredibly
close shave. The first blade not only cuts the hair, but it also
lifts it out of the skin; the next blades cut progressively closer,
enabling fewer strokes and leaving a closer shave with less
irritation. Tip: if it feels like the blade is tugging at your
skin, it might be time to change blades.
4. FINISH STRONG. Rinse with cold water, then splash on a
moisturizing after shave. It will make you feel great and smell