- Trimmer blade. Trimmer blade for hard to shave areas---goatee,
sideburns, under nose and the back of neck, etc.
- Lubricant strip. Optimized soap bar profile to improve skin flow
and cartridge balance.
- Virtual guard. Virtual guard designed to prepare the beard for
shave, which ensures a safe shave.
- Opening back design. Flow-thru blades are designed for easy shave
and quick rinse.
- Replaceable cartridge design. Press and hold the replacement button
and push button, easily change the cartridge with a new one.
|Color||Any color available|
|Shaving time||6-10 times|
|Material of plastics||ABS/PS/TPR|
|Cartridge||Automatic assembly line|
|Minimum Order Quantity||50000pcs|
|Lubricant strip||Aloe and vitamin E|
|ITEM NO.||PACKING||SIZE OF CARTON||1x20||1x40HQ|
How to shave
- WASH YOUR FACE. Use warm water for up to 3 minutes to remove dead
skin – gross – and avoid nicks and cuts – good
2. GO FOR THE GEL. Shave gel helps prevent razor burn. Let it sit
and soak in for a minute if you have sensitive skin.
3. USE A MULTI-BLADE RAZOR. You'll get a smooth and incredibly
close shave. The first blade not only cuts the hair, but it also
lifts it out of the skin; the next blades cut progressively closer,
enabling fewer strokes and leaving a closer shave with less
irritation. Tip: if it feels like the blade is tugging at your
skin, it might be time to change blades.
4. FINISH STRONG. Rinse with cold water, then splash on a
moisturizing after shave. It will make you feel great and smell